We’d love you to join us!
WOLLONGONG | 18th NOVEMBER 2018
Understanding men. His sexual and emotional terrain. How ‘honouring the masculine’ opens him. Confidently connect. Includes demo of Taoist lingam massage.
Yummy yum men, men, men. Ya can’t hate ’em, ya can’t shoot ’em.! our wombs attuned to moon energy, women are called to a sensitivity and receptivity uniquely feminine. How can we more fully harness and floooow with these immense feminine powers. Our womb energy is a crucible with, not only the power to create new life, but to birth new projects and endeavours. Being more in tune with this energy means we use our fertility and creativity more effectively to fulfil our needs, our desires, and our own healing. We delve into the pelvic-womb realm, exploring its spectrum, from the ecstasy, pleasure and joy it may experience to the ambivalence, disappointment, pain and trauma too. Every woman’s womb journey is unique: Is the energy vibrant and honouring, or suppressed and stagnant? How well do you listen to the wisdom, wants and needs of your womb?.
Where-ever you are in your feminine expression, your pelvic-womb energy can be cultivated and activated for your highest purpose, procreative and creative endeavours, grounding and healing.
This day will suit women who :
- Feel disconnected from their womb/feminine expression
- Want more knowledge of their womb/sexuality workings
- Seek more attunement to empowering elements of pelvic/womb flow
- Wish to reinvigorate their feminine sensual expression
- Feel pelvic-womb blockages energetically which they wish to release
- Have experienced pelvic-womb trauma – abuse relationships, child-loss,
difficult child-birth, abortion, hysterectomy, fibroids etc.
- Are child-less (involuntarily), or child-free (by choice) –
- Curious re: ways to ‘tune’ into womb energy for creative manifesting
Our Themes for the day:
The heart-pelvic-womb connection – anatomy, energetic, esoteric perspectives. From the practical to the profound and sacred.
Holding your pelvic-womb energy, and its natural rhythms, in a place of compassion, appreciation, love, understanding, lightness.
Combining common-sense, as well as esoteric and fun rituals to shake and stir your pelvic-womb energy, feeling it’s shadow and light energy ~ healing, enhancing your feminine creative powers.
What You’ll Gain:
- A healthier, holistic relationship with your feminine body
- More sensual, sacred, grounded connection to your feminine power
- Tools to charge, circulate your womb energy for personal awakening, manifesting
- Womb-powers to nurture your creative potential and share the authentic “you”
- Know yourself: the anatomy of your arousal, know your sexual parts and the
conditions in which they work their best for your orgasmic pleasure
- Acknowledge and release pain, conditioning that has suppressed, inhibited you
- Evolve your individualised path toward healing sexual, pelvic-womb trauma
- There are many ways to Mother. “Babies are born from the womb, maternity
from the soul.” Resolve ‘Biology v Destiny’, Stereotypes and misconceptions.
- Your ancestral female lineage: what it may offer for your evolution and growth
- Fun practices with the feminine archetypes: freeing, sexy, saucy, soulful
“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it”.”
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it.. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.” Einstein
Keen to join Us?
Sunday, November 18th, 10am-5.30pm, Wollongong
This will be a fabulous day – fun and very informative. Catherine and I love running this workshop!
We’d love to have a big group for this workshop – so we encourage you to take the leap and sign up!.
Early Bird price of $137 to first six subscribers. Prior workshop attendees also $137. Full price is $177
If you have questions, scroll to our FAQ below, you might find your answer there.
And if not, then just drop us a note and/or we can arrange a chat.
Catherine and Maddy love creating opportunities for women to come together and evolve in their personal self-love, self-awareness, empowerment and healing journeys. Catherine and Maddy are Embodiment Educators, both certified sexological bodyworkers and somatic sex educators. They share similar backgrounds in Relationship & Intimacy coaching and are Tantric practitioners. Catherine also works with Reiki, Tarot and Mediumship.
Reviews From Prior Events
“I loved the guided meditations. In fact, I loved everything about the workshop. It opened my eyes, heart, soul.”
” .. frankly, I didn’t know what to expect, but the end result was fantastic. Catherine & Maddy created a safe, nurturing environment.” ~ Naomi
* Pseudonyms used for privacy
” I liked best just being surrounded by like-minded ladies. It was a lovely space to feel safe and be in touch with myself. ”
” .. I believe I received everything I needed today. What could have made it better? .. wine ! .. just kidding.”
Do I have to participate in all activites
Is this very physical?
What do I wear or bring
i've not done anything like this before but am intrigued
I'm an introvert and not sure how I'll go
We understand and we’ve kept the group small so we can foster a more intimate setting. We arrange exercises that include “paired” work as well as some exercises in ‘pods’. This builds rapport early so a sense of inclusion develops quickly. All-in-all, there is always a welcome vibe.
What if I get emotional?
Where is the Venue
Lotus Wellbeing Centre, 103 Crown Street, Wollongong, NSW 2500, Australia