We’d love you to join us!
WOLLONGONG | 23 SEPTEMBER 2018
Feel more creative and fertile, honour your rhythms and cultivate your feminine womb powers. Now is the moment to create whatever you want.
Within each woman is a Goddess of wisdom, deeply connected to the phases of the moon, to the heart of the earth, and to the tides of the Sea. All we need … is to remember.
As creatures of nature’s cycles, our wombs attuned to moon energy, women are called to a sensitivity and receptivity uniquely feminine. Our womb energy is a crucible with, not only the power to create new life, but to birth new projects and endeavours. Being more in tune with this energy means we use our fertility and creativity more effectively to fulfil our needs, our desires, and our own healing.
About this Workshop
We delve into the pelvic-womb realm, exploring its spectrum, from the ecstasy, pleasure and joy it may experience to the ambivalence, disappointment, pain and trauma too. Every woman’s womb journey is unique: Is the energy vibrant and honouring, or suppressed and stagnant? How well do you listen to the wisdom, wants and needs of your womb?.
Where-ever you are in your feminine expression, your pelvic-womb energy can be cultivated and activated for your highest purpose, procreative and creative endeavours, grounding and healing.
In this workshop, we will share exercises, education, eduTainment, rituals, meditations. When women share deeply together, in honesty and vulnerability, they gain inspiration, normalisation, consolation, illumination – and this is our intention for the day.
Book now to secure your spot
This day will suit women who :
- Feel disconnected from their womb/feminine expression
- Want more knowledge of their womb/sexuality workings
- Seek more attunement to empowering elements of pelvic/womb flow
- Wish to reinvigorate their feminine sensual expression
- Feel pelvic-womb blockages energetically which they wish to release
- Have experienced pelvic-womb trauma – abuse relationships, child-loss,
difficult child-birth, abortion, hysterectomy, fibroids etc.
- Are child-less (involuntarily), or child-free (by choice) –
- Curious re: ways to ‘tune’ into womb energy for creative manifesting
Our Themes for the day:
The heart-pelvic-womb connection – anatomy, energetic, esoteric perspectives. From the practical to the profound and sacred.
Holding your pelvic-womb energy, and its natural rhythms, in a place of compassion, appreciation, love, understanding, lightness.
Combining common-sense, as well as esoteric and fun rituals to shake and stir your pelvic-womb energy, feeling it’s shadow and light energy ~ healing, enhancing your feminine creative powers.
What You’ll Gain:
- A healthier, holistic relationship with your feminine body
- More sensual, sacred, grounded connection to your feminine power
- Tools to charge, circulate your womb energy for personal awakening, manifesting
- Womb-powers to nurture your creative potential and share the authentic “you”
- Know yourself: the anatomy of your arousal, know your sexual parts and the
conditions in which they work their best for your orgasmic pleasure
- Acknowledge and release pain, conditioning that has suppressed, inhibited you
- Evolve your individualised path toward healing sexual, pelvic-womb trauma
- There are many ways to Mother. “Babies are born from the womb, maternity
from the soul.” Resolve ‘Biology v Destiny’, Stereotypes and misconceptions.
- Your ancestral female lineage: what it may offer for your evolution and growth
- Fun practices with the feminine archetypes: freeing, sexy, saucy, soulful
Ready to join Us?
Sunday, September 23rd, 10am-5.30pm, Wollongong
if you are one of those women for whom this day resonates, we welcome you!
If you think a sister would also benefit, please share.
This is a small intimate group, we do limit numbers, so booking early is a good idea.
Early Bird price of $137 to first six subscribers. Prior workshop attendees also $137. Full price is $177
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy a ticket – bring a Sister-friend for FREE !
If you have questions, scroll to our FAQ below, you might find your answer there.
And if not, then just drop us a note and/or we can arrange a chat.
Catherine and Maddy love creating opportunities for women to come together and evolve in their personal self-love, self-awareness, empowerment and healing journeys. Catherine and Maddy are Embodiment Educators, both certified sexological bodyworkers and somatic sex educators. They share similar backgrounds in Relationship & Intimacy coaching and are Tantric practitioners. Catherine also works with Reiki, Tarot and Mediumship.
Reviews From Prior Events
“I loved the guided meditations. In fact, I loved everything about the workshop. It opened my eyes, heart, soul.”
” .. frankly, I didn’t know what to expect, but the end result was fantastic. Catherine & Maddy created a safe, nurturing environment.” ~ Naomi
” I liked best just being surrounded by like-minded ladies. It was a lovely space to feel safe and be in touch with myself. ”
” .. I believe I received everything I needed today. What could have made it better? .. wine ! .. just kidding.”
* Pseudonyms used for privacy
Do I have to participate in all activites
Is this very physical?
What do I wear or bring
i've not done anything like this before but am intrigued
I'm an introvert and not sure how I'll go
We understand and we’ve kept the group small so we can foster a more intimate setting. We arrange exercises that include “paired” work as well as some exercises in ‘pods’. This builds rapport early so a sense of inclusion develops quickly. All-in-all, there is always a welcome vibe.
What if I get emotional?
Where is the Venue
Lotus Wellbeing Centre, 103 Crown Street, Wollongong, NSW 2500, Australia